Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2017, 05:30:02 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News:

+  Marine Reptiles Forum
|-+  Other Marine Reptiles
| |-+  Ichthyosaurs
| | |-+  Cretaceous ichthyosaurs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cretaceous ichthyosaurs  (Read 1047 times)
LeeB

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2014, 11:20:00 AM »

There is a nice new paper in Plos One on the high diversity in Cretaceous Ichthyosaurs from europe prior to their extinction.

However the captions to the figures 17, 18, 19 and 20 seem to have been mixed up.

Some one who can log in to the Plos Paper comments section might want to let them know so they can fix this.

The number of ichthyosaur species now known from the Cretaceous is really high and still rising, as is shown in one of the appendices to the paper which has a listing of species for each stage of the Jurassic and Cretaceous.
It must have been prepared a year or two ago though as it doesn't include the new species from the Tithonian of Svalbard.

LeeB.
ValFisch

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 02:02:55 PM »

Hi Lee,

Thanks! Indeed, figure have been linked to wrong captions in Figs 1720. I have prepared a correct .pdf version, not sure if PLoS will upload it. And you guessed it right, this is a chapter of my PhD thesis, which was written before the official publication of the amazing new taxa from Svalbard!

Here is the link to the current .pdf (email me for the corrected version): http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0084709

Best,

Valentin
jmb

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 09:06:09 AM »

Hi Lee,

Thanks! Indeed, figure have been linked to wrong captions in Figs 1720. I have prepared a correct .pdf version, not sure if PLoS will upload it. And you guessed it right, this is a chapter of my PhD thesis, which was written before the official publication of the amazing new taxa from Svalbard!

Here is the link to the current .pdf (email me for the corrected version): http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0084709

Best,

Valentin
Hi, Valentin
Could I get the corrected version, please

Best regards
Jean-Michel
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length